Horse Files Starter Package
This file package includes 8 files in total
1. Stuffed Stoney : A draft horse dressed as a turkey
2. Ranger : this package includes multiple variants of a stock horse base.
These include a hairless version that allows you to create different manes and tails for him, A cropped mane version, and a long mane version. The revised Ranger model has a cleaner polycount but can still be used to rework and make it your own.
3. Bella's unicorn : This striking horse file comes with 2 versions, 1 with a horn, one without.
4. Seraphim: a rearing horse file that is symmetrical on both sides.
5 Updated Stock horse: This nameless file is a base I created this april (4/23) He does not have a mane or tail but one can be sculpted on once printed or modeled in a software.
The only model not allowed for reworking is the stuffed stoney , the rest of the files you are free to touch up, or edit as you please . However the terms still remain in effect for any and all files used as bases for works released later on.
License for Free STL Items with Permission for all printed, remodeled, and sold Items:
This license ("License") is a legal agreement between you ("Licensee") and the creator of the STL item ("Licensor") being licensed herein. This License governs the use of the STL item, and any accompanying documentation or files, whether provided in physical or digital form.
By using the STL items, Licensee agrees to be bound by the terms of this License. If Licensee does not agree to the terms of this License, Licensee may not use the item.
- License Grant : Licensor grants Licensee a non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-sublicensable license to use the STL item for personal and commercial use, including the right to sell printed items based on the design of the STL item. This license does not grant Licensee any right to resell, sublicense, distribute, or otherwise exploit the STL item or the associated files.
- Ownership : Licensor retains all rights, title, and interest in and to the STL item, including all intellectual property rights therein. This License does not grant Licensee any ownership or interest in the STL item.
- Warranty and Liability : The STL item is provided "as is," without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Licensor shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or relating to the use or inability to use the STL item.
- Attribution : Licensee agrees to attribute the creator of the STL items when selling printed and painted items based on the design of the STL items.
- Termination : This License will terminate automatically if Licensee breaches any of its terms. Upon termination, Licensee shall immediately cease all use of the STL item and destroy all copies of the STL item and associated files in Licensee's possession. Licensor retains the right to revoke any and all permissions at any time.
- Miscellaneous : This License represents the entire agreement between Licensee and Licensor and supersedes all prior negotiations, understandings, and agreements. This License shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which Licensor resides. Licensee agrees they are not associated with Horns from Heaven or it's affiliates, as they have been banned from using all products created by the Licensor.
- Non-Disparagement Clause: Licensee agrees that they have not and shall not engage in any slander, defamation, or other harmful actions against Licensor's business or reputation. Should Licensee engage in any such activities, Licensor reserves the right to revoke this License immediately and may pursue legal remedies as appropriate.
By using the STL items, Licensee agrees to be bound by the terms of this License. If Licensee does not agree to the terms of this License, Licensee may not use the STL items. These terms are subject to change at anytime without notice